16.11.07

Waiting

Well very little is happening in cold England at the moment, so today I'm going on a bit of a holiday in a quest for an actual bed (and to see the relatives). Yep, that's right, my welcome to England found that the room I'd booked had been given to someone else. Now I have to watch my bank statements to make sure they don't try to charge me for it... Instead of a comfy bed, I've been thrust into the Aussie stereotype of sleeping on a couch for the last 4 nights. At least the couch was fairly comfy even if it was a little short.

Many of you will also be disappointed to hear that I haven't been taking many photos while in England so far. Never fear, more will be taken soon. I'm just trying to work out what photos I already have from last time...

No comments: