21.7.06

Success

The only problem with success is that you think you can cope. With failure you know you can't and so eventually give up trying. Having successfully got through all first semester's subjects I'm now attempting to do even more in second semester. Am I crazy? Probably. Will I regret this later? Yes, but only until they are all done. Come December I'll be as happy as larry (who ever he is) provided the success continues. One thing is for sure, I should have got out of EE sooner! Nothing like hindsight to help you keep things in perspective :-)
Next week I head to Dubbo and Gilgandra. Just something else to fill in time and keep me from the essays/responses/critiques. Only 8000 words to write before the end of November and I haven't even got this semester's uni work yet.
Too much work to do... but then that's the way I like it :-) No time for boredom and many opportunities for whinging... Please pray that I will have the energy to accomplish this self-inflicted workload and that I will still have opportunities for creating/maintaining friendships.

No comments: