8.7.06

Parents (who can trust 'em)

My parents are crazy. Yes, I know you think yours are too, but mine are definitely crazy. I don't even have to be gone for a full week before they turn their own lives inside out, and mine also. What I'm talking about here are pets. Now I know my family has spoken of getting another dog, but it was always covered with the comment of 'when we get to the new rectory' or 'but it needs to be house trained'. Somehow, this all got forgotten this afternoon. A 7 week old puppy! Now can someone tell me what they were thinking. She was even crying while Mum was telling me about her on the phone.
Oh well, at least I'm getting some rest while I'm away. There will probably be disrupted sleep when I get home again.
Not that I really mind the pet, but I'm not sure that I like the fact that I can see where I get my spontaneous shopping from (add another one to the dad tally...).

No comments: