Tommorrow is my last day at Moore College. Time has flown by and I'm finally starting to look forward to the approaching time of study. It has been a real blessing to work in a Christian environment for the last couple of years. It's nice to be able to openly talk about church, prayer and bible reading, etc., without being taken aside and told that no one cares about your private life or your job's on the line. I'm definately going to miss Moore (and not just for the lunches, morning teas, afternoon teas and library usage).
Being a fulltime student again, here I come. Please pray that I might be a diligent one.... going by past experience I'll need all the help I can get... ;-)
Btw: if anyone wants to help me spend my last pay check for a while, I'll be heading to Burwood on Friday evening for a bite to eat and a movie... meeting approx. 7:30pm at the food court.
No comments:
Post a Comment