27.11.06

Gone to a better place...

Too often this phrase is used when the words don't come or can't come. I'm happy to say that my grandfather has 'gone to a better place' because he is at home with the Lord. Though I don't know about my other grandfather, I know that I will see my Pa again some day and that is a day I look forward to.

The funeral is on Wednesday and knowing how much Pa loved music, I'm going to play the hymns. It will be a sad occasion as he is and will be missed but also a relief as he is now in glory and no longer suffering.

Praise the Lord for his faithfulness and mercy that gives me this assurance.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Gin, sorry to hear that. I praise God that your grandfather is now at home with his saviour, and I pray that you and your family will know God's comfort at this sad time.