13.10.06

The dilemma is solved

For those in the know about the dilemma of this past week, you'll be pleased to know it's been resolved. I ended up getting foils and alternating between two colours: red and gold (more auburn and bronze in my hair). There has also been a reduction in hair length, though not as extreme as some previous years: I can still wear it in a ponytail.
Can't be bothered putting a photo up, so you'll have to take it from me that it looks good and I'm happy with it :-P

2 comments:

Geoff said...

Hey Gin, lovely to hear from you again! The 'new look' sounds great... Surely it's worth a picture? Of course, you may need to give us some warning if you're ever inspired to adopt a Mark Bresciano style haircut?! We would definitely need to call in the video ref for a closer inspection!

Gin Oak said...

It's really quite subtle so it probably wouldn't show much in a photo. Also, few people realise just how long it was before so the reduction of 6 inches also wouldn't mean much in a photo.