the waters saw you and writhed;
the very depths were convulsed.
The clouds poured down water,
the skies resounded with thunder;
your arrows flashed back and forth.
Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind,
your lightning lit up the world;
the earth trembled and quaked.
Psalm 77:16-18

Actually, it was just a rainy, windy night and we had to make other arrangements for transport the next day. Picture is taken inside our backyard. 3 people and 2 chainsaws later, the car was able to drive out. It looks quite small in this picture, but it weighed enough and part of the branch was stuck at around twice my height. God has a way of ensuring we acknowledge the limitations of our planning... No damage was done to people or property, so my prayers were answered.
3 comments:
Hey hey, I think I know you!! Haven't seen you for ages though. What's happening?
Lara: very true. I've been reading your blog though... :-)
Before I found yours? Man, this blogosphere is small!
Post a Comment