Somehow I've managed to finish week 3 of uni this semester. Where the weeks all went I don't remember. I've even finished some of my assessments which feels even weirder. During the past few weeks I've signed up for a beach mission and attended one meeting. I've even celebrated my birthday on numerous occasions so I must have added about 3 years to my age rather than the customary one. I'm managed to fill some of my days with group meetings and other days with socialising. Most days I've managed to have lunch by about 4pm and dinner somewhere around 8pm. I've also slotted in a cold and managed not to miss any uni (probably to the detriment of my colleagues) including a yr 10 maths test in which I managed to only loose one mark cause I forgot to discount an ambiguous case that was probably too ambiguous for my stuffed up head to handle. What all of this means is that I've only one more week before I'm prac teaching again. It also means there is only one more week before M&K go overseas. Plus in the said week I have an essay, group presentation, and reflection due. I hope that is it cause that's all I can remember at the moment. It's also going to be a fairly busy weekend with lots of music practice. Somewhere amongst it I also have to find time to play with some toy cars and video tape them all in the name of Maths. At this stage my biggest fear is that the next week will also fly by before I've realised it and completed everything, but as I learnt at ECOM this week:
'Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.' Philippians 4:6-7
No comments:
Post a Comment